The following workshops are ASRE Approved for students participating in the ASRE Pathways program, to earn co-curricular credit.
Join us on Monday, November 13th at 5:30pm in Dupré Library 102.
Enroll in this Moodle course to access the recorded workshops and quizzes. You must pass the quiz with 100% to earn credit for the workshop.
How to Think Critically
- Presented by: Dr. Nichole Stanford and Jessie White
How to Read a Scholarly Article
- Presented by: Nirmal Gope, Graduate Assistant for SCRCS
Advice and Guidelines for Applying for REU Programs
- Presented by: Dr. Beth Stauffer, Department of Biology
- How to Find a Faculty Mentor
- Effective Literature Search
- Working Power Point: Producing Professional Academic Posters
Responsible Conduct of Research